Thursday 18 December 2008

Rings on her fingers~

This ring is my favourite (inanimate) thing in the whole world, if i'm not wearing it there is something very wrong with me, I take it with me everywhere and wear it with pretty much every outfit and in my opinion it defines my style. I had lusted after it for an age when my mum suprised me with it one christmas eve, I had thought it was far out of my reach, so it's extra precious to me. I once had an elderly man sitting next to me on the bus remark that it was 'a real knuckleduster' which filled me with glee.
I have a bit of a ring fixation in general anyway, i bought this skull orb ring from the Glasgow VW shop when it opened and I've worn it a few times, but i'm a bit vexed as the enamel is already starting to come off. Unlike the armour ring wear and tear doesn't really become it.
.
On topic xmas can't get here fast enough for me because of a certain highly appropriate something i know i'm being gifted(!!) More etsy ringage I would love: 1 2 3
.
Something fun I did recently was glue a little bird whimsey onto a a ring base so it looks like it's alighting on my finger, I can hold it up to my cheek and pretend to be snow white anytime I want to now~! I was going to draw it but the beechams I took for my cold are kicking in and making me drowsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers