Thursday 18 December 2008

Nice to be met

Well, I have never been very good at introductions, the words get muddled up first in my head and then in my mouth as I try to decide where to begin and what the important points I should be making are. Even now I am making an introduction where I talk about how bad I am at introductions (!?) so perhaps I should just stop and pretend this isn't my first post at all, in which case I won't have to introduce myself, hah!

Essentially, this being a new blog i'm only really talking to myself at this point so I suppose it doesn't really matter anyway!

Blergh, I went ice skating at George Square friday night and got drenched by the rain, I also fell on my bum and was soaked through by the melted ice 8<. Needless to say I'm feeling horrible, my nose is rudolph red (hence Lapin's) parts of me are too hot and parts of me are too cold, so I dressed accordingly and tried to raise my spirits with my emilio cavallini socks and a smattering of pearls and corsages. Cheery dressing sometimes inspires cheery feelings I think.




FC t-shirt dress, topshop?earings, vintage pearls, george at asda corsage etc..

However no amount of accessorising could make me happy when my £*$% of an upstairs neighbour is making so much noise I have to check to see she's not actually walking on my skull.

In my right hand I hold a box of tissues for nose blowing and in my left hand I hold a broom for cieling banging! I didn't draw those in because I don't think the world is ready yet for my fashion forward ideas (any day now!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers