Tuesday 23 December 2008

Eve of an eve

I drew this when I was trying to come up with a blog header, It's a pretty accurate depiction of the back of my head! (sans the bunny ears)


I can't believe it's christmas eve eve again already, I always thought that this day was the best of the season because it was the day where we were almost to xmas but we still had one whole day of anticipation left. I always felt sad when my presents were all opened because the anticipation would be over for another year, waiting itself is sometimes sweeter than the thing you're waiting for. I remember one eve 'eve' that I got a bit over excited and did myself a mischief while cartwheeling around the house, my christmas excitment was always a problem actually. It's only in so many recent years that I've been able to sleep all the way through the night without getting up to molest the presents under the tree, haha!

2 comments:

Followers