Monday 22 December 2008

Rabbits and Tigers

FC wizard dress, All Saints men's cardigan, Footless tights from random supermarket (lol), Junk Food tee

I actually wore this outfit a while ago but I doodled it a few days ago when I was too sick to even make the effort to get out of my PJ's, hah terrible. I just love that dress but it's criminally short, lately i've felt a bit self conscious wearing it, I'm thinking some crinoline and ruffles worn underneath it might put my mind at ease? The dinosaur necklace is an absolute fave, when I saw it in Jodies boutique recently I was both happy to see such an awesome Tatty piece and sad because I grudge anyone else owning it but me (terrible!)

So I should really be in bed since I had about 4 hours sleep last night but posting at impromptu times has always been a habit of mine. I had a really great time out with my suspected soulsisters, not only great but cheap for once! I was also heartily pleased with my outfit, it was nice and simple but crowned with the gorgeous new piece of neck accent that I couldn't afford but bought anyway from Jodies (love jodies!), too gorgeous for me to ugly it up with my doodles actually so:



Ever since I saw this last year I felt like it had been designed specifically for me like so many Tatty Devine pieces(if only <3) AT TATTY


Will add last nights garb as soon as I get off my butt and draw it. Oh! I also found something which excited me a little too much but nevermind:

I'm a huge batman fan (my ringtone is the 60's theme rofl) so naturally I almost died when I found this brooch, and no it has nothing to do with anything luella did. When i was a little girl I did have My Little Ponies and Barbies... but I ran them over with my bat mobile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers