Thursday 18 December 2008

Gaaaahhhhh....




I know i'm having a posting fit at the moment but I can't take it anymore. I don't know about anywhere else but it feels to me like the television here is overdosing on the trailer for this film. The books are what Harry Potter would of been if it had been written by Anne Rice, a criticism? You decide.....!

...okay no it was a criticism, sorry. As for the film, if the trailer is anything to go by, not much better, reeeaallly don't get the casting decisions, especially for the leads (any other facial expressions there Bella? no? okay continue looking vapid) but what do I know?

It looks horrible but I just know that if I was still 13 i'd probably be crazier about it than I was for Orlando bloom dressed up as an elf.

/end rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers